Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 07-20-2011, 12:59 PM   #1
Brushy
Brushy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thumbs up PDF to Mobi Conversion Problem Using Calibre 0.8.4

Hi
I must appologise if this has been posted before but after searching I have not come across the problem being mentioned.
It is possibly something obvious and stupid but I cant discover what is wrong.
I have been successfully converting various types of files into Mobi for my Kindle with minor problems that I have been able to solve however the latest PDF files that I am attempting to convert have produced a problem that I cant find the solution to.
The conversion goes ok.They Load to the Kindle with no problem. Are displayed in the menue BUT when attempting to view them they are only approx half size.
They completely display to read but a large portion of the screen down the right hand side and at the bottom is black.

How can I solve this.
Brushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:00 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=118605
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert