Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-10-2011, 11:35 AM   #91
Noah98
Eccentric
Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The nook, ipad 3, Kindle Fire HD (8.9), Kindle Paperwhite
My wife opted for next day delivery for $3.99 (we have Prime). Delivery date is 11/16.
Noah98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:55 PM   #92
swiftness
swiftness has learned how to read e-booksswiftness has learned how to read e-booksswiftness has learned how to read e-booksswiftness has learned how to read e-booksswiftness has learned how to read e-booksswiftness has learned how to read e-booksswiftness has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle Touch 3G
17th
swiftness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:04 PM   #93
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
"Expected to ship in 3-5 days" is displayed on the KF product page.

I know today is the 10th but it's still nice to see.

Last edited by TimW; 11-10-2011 at 06:10 PM.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:10 PM   #94
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Oasis; iPhone, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
"Expected to ship in 3-5 days" is displayed on the KF product page.
One can only hope. Three days would be Sunday, two day shipping means Tuesday - good for me.
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:13 PM   #95
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDaneel54 View Post
One can only hope. Three days would be Sunday, two day shipping means Tuesday - good for me.
I was hoping for a Monday ship date from my friendly local Amazon depot. Two day shipping would still get it to me the next day.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:02 PM   #96
TimW
Wizard

The pre-order button has been replaced by a regular order button. New orders ship in 4-7 days.

I wouldn't be surprised to see "order pending" by tomorrow. Amazon did that with the K3...it was supposed to ship on August 27th last year and they actually shipped on August 25th.

Last edited by TimW; 11-10-2011 at 07:21 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 09:08 AM   #97
nimblem
Addict
nimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the rough

Device: Pocket Pro, Kindle Dx
I just ordered mine last night 11/10 and my delivery date is 11/16
nimblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:40 AM   #98
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
11/18 - I'll be reading early reviews from all you folk that opted for faster than standard shipping speed.

If Amazon had named it the Kindle Fire Color, there would be a doozy of a copyright war: KFC!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:30 AM   #99
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Nov 23-30 ... great, can't wait for it!
Now I just hope that my colleague will travel from the US to Germany soon and bring it to me.

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:31 PM   #100
gweminence
Fat Guy
gweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_T View Post
Nov 23-30 ... great, can't wait for it!
Now I just hope that my colleague will travel from the US to Germany soon and bring it to me.

Best regards,
Andy
Just pay him to ship it.
gweminence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:32 PM   #101
gweminence
Fat Guy
gweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
11/18 - I'll be reading early reviews from all you folk that opted for faster than standard shipping speed.

If Amazon had named it the Kindle Fire Color, there would be a doozy of a copyright war: KFC!
I lol'd at this. Not sure who I'd support in that case!
gweminence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:57 PM   #102
nimblem
Addict
nimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the rough

Device: Pocket Pro, Kindle Dx
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweminence View Post
Just pay him to ship it.
Yeah have him use one of the flat rate shipping boxes from USPS. The most costly of those is only 14.00.
nimblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:13 AM   #103
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I'm curious what recent buyer's delivery date is?
You mean we've got the pressure of having to get a date for this??? Aw, man, it's junior prom all over again...

Last edited by Batman Jr.; 11-12-2011 at 12:17 AM.
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:12 AM   #104
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Delivery estimate: November 17, 2011 - November 21, 2011
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:17 AM   #105
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
The Amazon shipping page has changed to Shipping soon!
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote