Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-30-2009, 09:13 AM   #1
EliNoah
Enthusiast
EliNoah began at the beginning.

Device: Sony ereader Pocket Edition
Which M-edge jacket?

Can't decide if I should just get the GO jacket or the Platform jacket for my 300...Anyone?

I actually like reading my reader with just one hand, but was considering the platform jacket so that I could stand it up and read it while eating...LOL.

Can I use the light with it?

The disadvantage on not having a jacket is no place to put a book light. So wanted to get in on the free shipping deal while I could today...

Does anyone have the journey bag? Wondering if there is enough room for my cell and a few other things so that i could use it like a purse if I needed too.

Thanks!
EliNoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:31 AM   #2
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Have you considered the Executive Jacket? It's what I ordered for my 300, as well as the eLuminator2 book light.

If I only had to choose between the Go and Platform though, I'd go for the Platform, as it is compatible with the eLuminator2. The eLuminator also works with the Go jacket (I think), but you can't close the cover with light in it unlike the Platform
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2009, 09:46 AM   #3
EliNoah
Enthusiast
EliNoah began at the beginning.

Device: Sony ereader Pocket Edition
Can you fold the executive over and stand it up like you can with the platform? That was why I was considering that one.
EliNoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:17 AM   #4
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Haven't gotten my executive jacket yet but the answer is probably no. Then again you won't be able to stand up the Go jacket either.
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 06:49 PM   #5
Stoste
Stoste has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Palm Tx; Sony reader prs-300
Hi, I have my PRS-300 for two weeks now and today my new case arrive (bought after asking for advice here). Is the Tuff-Luv Napa Leather case cover. I really like it, it's smart and ligth and the reader fits tight. You can fold it like a notebook (I like to use my readers with one hand too) and if it's important for you the "stand" feature this one will do the trick.

http://www.amazon.com/Tuff-Luv-Leath...=pd_ys_iyr_img

The fact that I have used the reader "naked" in the last two weeks, means that now it seems strange to have it partially covered (I love it's design), but I feel safer having it protected all the time (when reading or transporting).

Last edited by Stoste; 12-04-2009 at 06:59 PM.
Stoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert