Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 06-25-2013, 07:21 AM   #1
Mterry
Enthusiast
Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS T1; Kindle T3G
my PRS T1 doesn't answer

Hello! My PRS T1 doesn't answer. It tries to switch on, but it arrives at the end of "opening book" and it stops there. Before that, I used the restore set 1.0.05.11130 and I formatted the sd card, I operated also the factory reset because something was wrong. The last Rupor root was installed since one year ago, but the device was full of others programs and it worked slowly. In the last time, also, all my books were shown twice (even if only one copy of each book was there). Now I cannot remember the exact procedure I did, because I had to leave and I stopped everything there. everything was good. My ebook reader was empty but worked. Later then I installed again the last Rupor AMR 1.0.05.11130. Now I have this problem. I tried many times to reset it, but it continues in the same way. And the PC doen't recognise it. Can you help me?
Thank you
I attach the file script there is in the sd card
Attached Files
File Type: txt script.txt (669 Bytes, 247 views)
Mterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:35 AM   #2
Mterry
Enthusiast
Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Please, nobody can help me?
Advert
Old 06-27-2013, 08:11 AM   #3
Mterry
Enthusiast

My T1 is alive! Ok, I solved the problem, looking for the solution up and there. I inserted the directory OS FIRMWARE of the restore-set 1.0.05.11130-us in the sd card. Then, more or less, I followed the instruction 3.12 of the PRSt1 rooting and Tweaks forum. Now I have to root it again.
Bye