Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-03-2011, 11:35 AM   #1
ellell
ellell began at the beginning.

Device: kobo vox
Share Kobo account

I'm giving my daughter a Touch for Christmas, and also gifting books for her ongoing thru my account. I will initially download my books on to her kobo from my computer, but how can we share my account when she leaves town? How does she synchronize her ereader ongoing with the books on my account?
Anyone know? Thanks!
ellell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 12:07 PM   #2
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Through WiFi or the desktop app on a computer that is signed in with you account. Shouldn't be a problem.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2011, 02:37 PM   #3
riverlily
Enthusiast
riverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony eReader PR350
If your account is attached to her KT, I don't see a problem, she could just click the sync icon on the bottom of the home screen to sync
riverlily is offline   Reply With Quote