Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-23-2006, 10:39 AM   #16
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible
Imagine what people might think of someone wearing a lunchbox.
Don't have to: I carry my lunch to work in a 1979 Battle of the Planets lunchbox -- people often stop and ask me about it. I get lots of admiring comments for my lunchbox.

Mine's not quite as nice as this one, but I don't have a picture of my own handy.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 10:27 PM   #17
mlkmnz
Enthusiast
mlkmnz began at the beginning.

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony Reader
Hehe. My ol EB-1150 has a backlight built in :P
mlkmnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 11:16 AM   #18
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkmnz
Hehe. My ol EB-1150 has a backlight built in :P

Apparently not all of us have gotten over the backlight thing.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 09:16 AM   #19
ultim8fury
Addict
ultim8fury has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ultim8fury has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ultim8fury has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ultim8fury has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS500, Looking at 700
Since the tech is about as close to paper as you can currently get. It seems to me that there isn't really a need for a backlight. My books aren't backlit.
ultim8fury is offline   Reply With Quote