Notices

Old 03-08-2010, 11:55 AM   #1
abrizz
Enthusiast
abrizz began at the beginning.

Device: none
Edit tags of books on Ipod Touch?

Hi,
I am using Stanza on my Ipod Touch and loving it. But I am wondering if there is any way to edit the tags of the books you already have on the device?
For example I downloaded Alice in wonderland the other day and it had a ton of tags.
I would like to remove all tags and ad the tags that I want instead so that the groups are usable again. Is this possible?
abrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:23 PM   #2
foghat
Evangelist
foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
You can edit some of the tags in stanza. Open the book, touch the screen to bring up the menus. in the top right corner is an 'i', touch it and then touch the Edit button that appears in the top right corner.
foghat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert