Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 02-13-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
dannytanner
dannytanner began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
ezPDF on Nook Color

So far this is the best PDF reader I have found. The only gripe I have is that the outlines view, which allows you to navigate easily through chapters, is unreadable. The font color is white on top of a white background. I'm trying to figure out if this is a known issue or something else...? It works fine on my Droid X, just not the Nook Color.

Thanks!
dannytanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:14 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannytanner View Post
So far this is the best PDF reader I have found. The only gripe I have is that the outlines view, which allows you to navigate easily through chapters, is unreadable. The font color is white on top of a white background. I'm trying to figure out if this is a known issue or something else...? It works fine on my Droid X, just not the Nook Color.

Thanks!
The white on white is an issue on a rooted NOOKcolor. It applies to many things. Some people try to "highlight" the white on white text so they can read it.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert