Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-11-2009, 05:46 PM   #1
batgirl
Enthusiast
batgirl doesn't litterbatgirl doesn't litter

Device: PocketBook360
I just bought a PocketBook 360

After an intensive week of reading about every available eReader on the market, I just purchased the 360. I was already to buy the Cybook Opus at the beginning of the week but after reading all the complaints about it freezing and the non-existent fw updates and seeing the excitement and great support for PocketBook on MR, I finally took the plunge! Woohoo!

If it arrives by next Friday, I'll have a new toy to play with on my trip to Israel. If not, I'll have a new toy to play with when I get back.
batgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:51 PM   #2
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Congrats!!! Super device hope it gets to ya before you leave!!
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #3
Katelyn
Addict
Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocketbook 360, Iphone 3g, Sony 505, REB1200, GEB1150
You made a wise choice. I'm growing fonder of my 360 every day and if there was a Lightwedge designed for it, it would be just about perfect.
Katelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:42 PM   #4
DNT
DNT has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.DNT has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.DNT has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.DNT has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Congrats, man I envy you!!
DNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:27 AM   #5
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
))))
Couple of weeks ago I had a customer, who also lives in Staten Island and wanted to see the device, touch and play with it. He was very suspicious and not really willing to switch from his... whatever, other device)). But he bought one.
In two days he called be back... and asked to bring 4 (four) more PB360s - for his colleagues))) Now he is one of most adherent fans of PB in Staten Island)))
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert