Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-12-2011, 05:06 AM   #1
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Stylin JAVOedge cases 15% off [Nook Color] [Kindle]

I just ordered the Pioneer flip case in brown from JAVOedge's site. These are some very sharp looking cases with strong reviews on Amazon. They're the only cases I found that I really liked the styling--a nice, casual faux-vintage look, neither sporty nor girly (though the Cocoa Cherry Blossom case did tempt this hetero male) and few of them look like a day-planner from 1997. They also seem to add very little bulk, and are reported to be very comfortable in the hand while still protecting the NC.

The company's site has more styles than Amazon: http://www.javoedge.com/reflexeshop/...&category=1001

And for the heck of it, because there was a "coupon code" field at check-out, I googled "JAVOedge coupon" and got 15% off! http://www.retailmenot.com/view/javoedge.com

I think the coupon code will work buying from JAVOedge on Amazon, too, but I haven't confirmed it.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote