Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 11-12-2010, 11:26 AM   #31
Flemming
Flemming began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3 Gold Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzil View Post
So don't even think to try to update to public 1.5/2.0 with such a device or you may brick it!
Thanks again

So my option is to stuck with Mobipocket on my device and by a Adobe Drm converter and then convert my books from PDF to PRC on my Mobipocket (pc)
then i can read the books.

Not the bedst solution but i think that will work

Flemming
Flemming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:32 AM   #32
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
Do you try to redownload the 2.1 from the bookeen website ?
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2010, 04:27 PM   #33
Flemming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzil View Post
Do you try to redownload the 2.1 from the bookeen website ?
Hi

Yes i have downloaded the firmware again and its tha same problem flashing at the second bootscreen but still i can update to Mobipocket 1.6 but not to 2.1 PDF.

Starting pull out my hair soon.

Now i have googlet around for original firmware that was 2.0 adobe drm
but didnt find any. can enybody help with a Link to the GEN3 Gold edition firmware 2.0

Last edited by Flemming; 11-12-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:32 AM   #34
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
That strange that is will not work with 2.1 but work with 1.6 :/

How do you have contacted Bookeen? throught the website or sending a mail? (the old emails are not longuer supported, and only the website method work)
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:06 AM   #35
TheSeeR
TheSeeR began at the beginning.

Device: Bokeen Cybook Opus
All of you, please stop giving a man wrong advises. I had the same problem (already written it here). Reinstalling 2.1 firmware doesn't solve the problem of stuck book. Only Bookeen support can help you. They sent me an e-mail with instructions how to format my e-book (though 1,5 weeks passed before they answered) together with installation of the new firmware and it worked. My Cybook Opus is working again with 2.1 firmware. You only need to download one more file and upload it on the SD card. Cannot tell you which file and where to download it cause this info is for private use only.
TheSeeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2010, 04:20 AM   #36
Flemming

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeR View Post
All of you, please stop giving a man wrong advises. I had the same problem (already written it here). Reinstalling 2.1 firmware doesn't solve the problem of stuck book. Only Bookeen support can help you. They sent me an e-mail with instructions how to format my e-book (though 1,5 weeks passed before they answered) together with installation of the new firmware and it worked. My Cybook Opus is working again with 2.1 firmware. You only need to download one more file and upload it on the SD card. Cannot tell you which file and where to download it cause this info is for private use only.
Hi
And thanks for you answer then i just wait to see answer from Bookeen if any.

Thank you all for trying to help me

Flemming