Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-01-2011, 03:53 PM   #1
kl4bes
kl4bes began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO
No welcome wizard

HI,

I really think this forum is over my head, but here goes. I just purchased a KOBO reader day before yesterday, and the user manual recommended Calibre for sincing books not purchased on the Borders site. So I downloaded Calibre, but the welcome wizard did not appear when I launched the program.

Is there an (elementary)workaround for this? If not how can I proceed?

Thanks
kl4bes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:03 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You can run the welcome wizard at any time by clicking the arrow next to the preferences button
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:51 AM   #3
tiredmomdm
tiredmomdm began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
welcome wizard

where does it say preferences?
tiredmomdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:44 AM   #4
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
It is the button on the toolbar with the cogs on it.

Last edited by kiwidude; 05-02-2012 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Brain fart
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote