Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 12-02-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
coongoola
coongoola began at the beginning.

Device: eb07
Unhappy EB07 ebook ereader problems

Hello,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. I purchased an ebo7 from ebay and now am so frustrated with it, thinking I should have gone with a popular well known brand.

I have tried to transfer 8 books to the eb07, all epub files, and only one will open to be able to read it. The others all have the title come up but when I open them all that comes up is an x and a little bit of chinese writing. They are all legal older noncopyrighted books.

Can anyone help with this or advise me on what to do. Have I purchased a lemon?

Thanks for any help or advice.
coongoola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:37 PM   #2
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
EB07?

A bit more info please. I know recognizing the model you are talking about. Is it a eBookwise device? Or an Elonex?

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote