Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 10-28-2010, 06:17 PM   #1
kemar
Edge User

Taking Notes During Class

I am curious about how other students are taking notes during class. One area I would like to start with is the journal settings people like to use. I originally used the ruled paper with the medium pencil setting. As of now, I use the blank paper and the fine tip setting. With the blank sheet I noticed I get more on a page and have a lot more flexibility on how I use the page. True my handwriting isn’t as straight as with the ruled paper but that hasn’t been a problem for me. As for the pen thickness I seem to change up periodically, some weeks I like the medium ink and others the finer (no real reason I can see for the changes). Does anyone else have journal setting preferences?

Old 12-14-2010, 05:57 PM   #2
mduijkers
Edge User

I do keep the lines... though even then my handwriting sometimes will become unreadable...

Advert
Old 12-16-2010, 01:08 PM   #3
lisa031825
Edge User

I keep the lines also, even when I'm drawing graphs. I think it's just habit from so many years of taking notes on paper. My writing also gets bigger and sloppier if I don't use the lines.

I like to keep my ink color on blue. It stands out when you export the pdfs and look at them in color but it looks basically the same as the black on the e-ink side. I keep my thickness on fine. It allows me to write more in smaller spaces

I just finished my first full semester with the EE and I don't know how I ever lived without it.