Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-23-2009, 07:56 AM   #1
ToeRag
ToeRag began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2 (2) & Kindle Fire (2)
Kindle Books - Time Travel

I looking for any good books on Time Travel (Sci-fi) Any reccommendations are welcome, however I prefer the GOOD ones!

and I already read ...

The Time Machine - H.G. Wells
The Accidental Time Machine - Joe Haldeman
Before the Cradle Falls - James F. David
ToeRag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:44 AM   #2
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Keith Laumer: Dinosaur Beach (available Odyssey), The Great Time Machine Hoax (available in The Lighter Side), Imperium.
Poul Anderson: Time Patrol.
Eric Flint: 1632.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-23-2009, 09:03 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Rather than going through all the recommendations yet again, I'd suggest that you look at the Time Travel thread in the "Reading Recommendations" forum.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:31 AM   #4
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
I just have to throw out all the Cross Time Saloon stories by the Robinsons.
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:36 AM   #5
KindleDude
Connoisseur
KindleDude doesn't litterKindleDude doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
"The Doomsday Book" by Connie Willis. One of the best.

Cr@p-Never Mind! Not on Kindle. I pushed the button to request it, FWIW.

Last edited by KindleDude; 03-23-2009 at 09:38 AM. Reason: oops!!!
KindleDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-23-2009, 03:15 PM   #6
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Rather than going through all the recommendations yet again, I'd suggest that you look at the Time Travel thread in the "Reading Recommendations" forum.
Thats my thread hehehe
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:23 PM   #7
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
The Time Wars series by Simon Hawke. A cool blend of time travel, military sci-fi, and historical fiction.
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 02:14 AM   #8
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindleDude View Post
"The Doomsday Book" by Connie Willis. One of the best.

Cr@p-Never Mind! Not on Kindle. I pushed the button to request it, FWIW.
That's a great book, I'm waiting patiently for a Kindle release, wouldn't mind another read of it.
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:27 AM   #9
KindleDude
Connoisseur
KindleDude doesn't litterKindleDude doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazied View Post
That's a great book, I'm waiting patiently for a Kindle release, wouldn't mind another read of it.
Maybe if enough people push the request button....
KindleDude is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
time travel