Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-04-2012, 08:48 AM   #1
DjeDJe_zr7
DjeDJe_zr7 will become famous soon enoughDjeDJe_zr7 will become famous soon enoughDjeDJe_zr7 will become famous soon enoughDjeDJe_zr7 will become famous soon enoughDjeDJe_zr7 will become famous soon enoughDjeDJe_zr7 will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Touch
Stuck on 2.0.0

Hello,
first, sorry for my english.
I have two kobo touch (1 month between the both purchase).
The newest was automatically updated to 2.1.1 with Wi-FI,
but the oldest is stuck on firmware 2.0.0 (r41166, 12/07/2012).
I tried to update with Wi-Fi and Kodo desktop (3.0.4).
I'am in France.

It is normal that the second doesn't want to update?

Thant,
DjeDje
DjeDJe_zr7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:53 AM   #2
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
The rollout for 2.1.4 started yesterday evening. However, the roll out will occur over a period of a week or possibly more. My guess is your second Kobo will be updated sometime this week. I have a Kobo touch and I have not been updated to the new firmware at this time.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:54 AM   #3
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Already answered above. oops.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:34 AM   #4
DjeDJe_zr7
DjeDJe_zr7 will become famous soon enoughDjeDJe_zr7 will become famous soon enoughDjeDJe_zr7 will become famous soon enoughDjeDJe_zr7 will become famous soon enoughDjeDJe_zr7 will become famous soon enoughDjeDJe_zr7 will become famous soon enough

Hello, thanks for answers
Yesterday PM I sync both kobo touch with WiFI
the 2.1.1 upgrade to 2.1.4
the 2.0.0 still in 2.0.0

DjeDje
Old 10-05-2012, 04:38 AM   #5
DjeDJe_zr7

other question :
It is possible to dump the 2.1.4 in the 2.0.0 ?
DjeDje
Old 10-05-2012, 07:33 AM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjeDJe_zr7 View Post
other question :
It is possible to dump the 2.1.4 in the 2.0.0 ?
DjeDje
If you read some of my other posts, I am recommending against doing this. But, if you want to try, connect the device to a PC and run the Kobo desktop first. Then, have a look at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=185660 for the link to firmware and instructions on doing it. Just be prepared to do a factory reset if there is are problems.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:51 AM   #7
DjeDJe_zr7

thank i'll go ti red that.