Old 10-17-2014, 11:04 AM   #1111
snowstone
Enthusiast
snowstone doesn't littersnowstone doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by muadfr View Post
Thanks for the reply.
So if I downgrade my aura hd I'll be able to get the stats.
I think so, but I'm not sure what is the lowest firmware the kobo aura supports. I currently run firmware 2.8.1 (9a63806202, 7/15/13) on my kobo Glo. Since I read kobo had taken the stats for sideloaded kepubs, I didn't upgrade the firmware further.
snowstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 11:55 PM   #1112
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I think stats were removed in 2.9.0.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 12:01 AM   #1113
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What is wrong with kepub and embedded fonts?
Kobo's handling of them is broken. It's not just this plugin either, it's also broken for Kobo KePubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Can a kepub with embedded fonts be easily converted back to the ePub like kepub without embedded fonts can?
I haven't implemented it. It's not hard, but it isn't trivial and since the generation was in such flux I never wanted to implement a reverse converter cause it would be a lot of code to maintain and update when I always said to keep a non-KePub copy of all your books. With that said, I believe some people are working on this to include in the utility bundle from our good friend Alf.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote