Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-02-2008, 02:24 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
FREE Washington Post Nov 2-5 [Kindle]

In honor of the Presidential Election, Amazon is offering Kindle owners free issues of the Washington Post from November 2-5.

Quote:
Straight from our nation's capital, The Washington Post and Amazon are ready to help you get informed during this critical election period. From November 2nd through the 5th, The Washington Post will be free to download on your Kindle.
Of course, you could do the free 14 day trail of the paper (or any newspaper offered) but I don't know if you would be able to keep the issues, should you cancel the subscription before the trail is up.

Vote for me!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:22 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Thanks Daffy for the 'heads up'. Not something I would subscribe to, but the next few days should make for some interesting reading.

I'll vote for you! At least you deliver on your promises........

PS......downloaded almost instantly.......someone was saying earlier downloads were taking more time than usual.........

Last edited by desertgrandma; 11-02-2008 at 03:23 PM. Reason: addendum
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-02-2008, 03:33 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Thanks Daffy for the 'heads up'. Not something I would subscribe to, but the next few days should make for some interesting reading.

I'll vote for you! At least you deliver on your promises........

PS......downloaded almost instantly.......someone was saying earlier downloads were taking more time than usual.........
Thank you for your support. I promise not to make any promises.

BTW, did you notice The Arizona Republic is now available for the Kindle?
Old 11-02-2008, 04:43 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Thank you for your support. I promise not to make any promises.

BTW, did you notice The Arizona Republic is now available for the Kindle?

Yes, and I wouldn't download that rag if it were free.
Old 11-02-2008, 04:49 PM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Yes, and I wouldn't download that rag if it were free.
Oops, sorry. I know nothing about it. I just saw Arizona and got all excited.
Advert
Old 11-02-2008, 04:50 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Oops, sorry. I know nothing about it. I just saw Arizona and got all excited.

I truly appreciate your helpfulness. You are ALWAYS helpful!

Old 11-03-2008, 10:32 AM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

The New York Times is now offering free issues from November 2-6.