Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-24-2015, 10:24 PM   #16
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
Yeah, you won't be able to share your benefits. That's the main thing.

I was surprised to see I still had access to my edu e-mail the other day. I am not renewing this year though. The only perk I use is Kindle First, and I usually order add-on items that don't qualify for the free shipping.
I hate the whole add-on items, that really annoys me. But I usually can find a similar item for a small amount more that qualifies for full Prime. Been a couple of times the price difference was around thirty cents. I use the free shipping quite a lot though, so it's still beneficial to me, and the other stuff (like Kindle First) is just a bonus. I haven't used the Kindle Lending Library yet, but I like having the option available. Just wish it covered all titles.

I tried the gift method to renew, seems to have worked so far and it's set to be delivered in July when my subscription expires.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 12:04 AM   #17
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
RATS! I could have got this but don't have $72 ugh
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2015, 11:39 AM   #18
Ricky D'Angelo
Fanatic
Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, PRS-T-2, PRS 350, PRS 950; Kobo Mini; Kindle PW3, Fire 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manabi View Post
I saw a comment thread over on Kinja Deals where at least one person managed to get a partial refund because their renewal is coming up soon. Others had different luck, but it might be worth trying. .
I renewed my membership last week but after contacting customer this Saturday service I obtained a partial refund of $27.
Ricky D'Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 03:52 PM   #19
conan50
Fanatic
conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I've been hoping Amazon would offer a separate "streaming only" service for videos and music apart from the shipping benefits for around $6 a month. This deal was too good to pass up as it comes out to $6 a month. I would still like to see a streaming only offer with monthly payments similar to Netflix and Hulu+, but I took them up on this offer.
conan50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 06:38 PM   #20
LSM
LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: nook
I used points from my credit card (linked to A) and got it for nada
LSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert