Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-23-2008, 08:42 AM   #1
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
Kindle Document as Periodical

Is there anyway for me, as the user creating Kindle files with Mobipocket creator, to tell the Kindle it's a periodical versus a book so it shows up in the proper place?
Thanks
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:30 PM   #2
cfw123
Enthusiast
cfw123 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I would like to know that also -- how to download to my Kindle and have it go to the proper place such as with periodicals. I also want to know how to correct an author's name. When I send something to my Kindle, it puts my email address as author, when I want the real name of the real author. I would also like to be able to categorise things I put in, but don't see any provisions for that.
Charles Wilkes, San Jose, Calif.
cfw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-23-2008, 06:50 PM   #3
lovebeta
Groupie
lovebeta has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lovebeta has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lovebeta has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lovebeta has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lovebeta has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2, Amazon Kindle, Sony PRS-505
Kindle will treat the eNews part as magazine.
lovebeta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle