Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 07-25-2008, 03:24 PM   #1
pakiyabhai
Zealot
pakiyabhai began at the beginning.

Device: pakiyabhai
Replacement Issues

Sorry for starting new thread , as per my previous post in the same section , my cybook screen is broken and has to be sent in for replacement, it's been 3 days since i am trying to contact them .

Since I stay in Mumbai , India .It was impossible for me to fedex it to them since that would burn my pocket, I had a friend leaving for UK , i gave it to him and gave him 100 pounds which will cover up the expenses .

Now the curve ball is he's going to be there for only 20 days and i would like to get it repaired and sent back within the same time, they still haven't replied and the clock is ticking , should I just ask him to fedex it to them , leaving my email and phone number and pay my card ? Should I send the money in the fedex(not a good idea I think myself?)

Is there a phone number I can contact bookeen on ?
pakiyabhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:38 PM   #2
Ortep
Fanatic
Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I had a broken screen to. I sent the package to them by regular mail from The Netherlands. It took somthing like 4 working days to get it to them and when I paid them by credit it took only 25 hours to get it back to my home by Fedex. That won't be much different from Brittain So 20 days will not be a problem. But you need an RMA number from them. You'll get that from them by email. Without that number the won't process

Last edited by Ortep; 07-25-2008 at 03:41 PM.
Ortep is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2008, 07:02 AM   #3
pakiyabhai
Zealot

these guys are still not replying to my mails, i don't know what to do now
Old 07-28-2008, 07:04 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Try sending from a different ISP - eg hotmail. For whatever reason, mail from some sources just doesn't seem to get through.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 04:24 PM   #5
pakiyabhai
Zealot

i did that , from my hotmail ac , my gmail account ,heck my company accounts too ,what should i do ?
Advert