Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-21-2011, 11:20 PM   #16
Kali Yuga
Professional Contrarian
Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 No Touchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Wifi on a K2? Do tell.
oops, I meant "Sprint service."
Kali Yuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 04:19 AM   #17
Todd Young
Addict
Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
I really like the keyboard on my K2. I often hold it that way, with one hand. The new models don't seem to have the keyboard. Is it a touch keyboard?
Todd Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-22-2011, 07:48 AM   #18
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
The K4's do not have a keyboard. The K3, now Kindle Keyboard, is being sold and has a keyboard.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 01:37 PM   #19
tadhgadams
tadhgadams began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Hey my DXG is $149. If they don't upgrade it to the new Kindle Format I can at least trade it in and get a K4 pretty much fully paid for. Given that I have used it for 18 months I can live with that.

But I will never trade in my K1. It is going to be a collectors item. I still have the box and all that came with it.
Or you could sell it yourself and get significantly more than 149 for it. I sold my DXG for 350 in July.
tadhgadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 02:45 PM   #20
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Nice. My plan is to use it until it dies and not worry about trading it in. I am a little nervous about what the new format will do to it but I should be able to strip the drm and convert it to mobi if I need to.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert