Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Legacy E-Book Devices

Notices

Old 11-30-2006, 10:37 AM   #1
quantumskie
quantumskie began at the beginning.

Device: Clié TH-55/Librié
Librie RSS Reader (Windows GUI) v0.31b

Hello again!

I've updated the program again, (since I use it everyday, there are many things that I add to try to make it better) and now it is much more reliable. It now also has options to set the Font Face Name to one of the following:

IWA明-中細N-eb
Dutch801 Rm BT Roman
Swis721 BT Roman

If i'm not wrong, the last two are fonts that are available on the Sony Reader so I imagine, the compiled books should also work on the Reader. (Maybe someone could try and let me know. )

As an RSS extractor, it should be able to read most feeds from any site. Haven't yet found one that doesn't work. Then again, I haven't tried a lot of feed, only the ones that I use.

The program can be found at the Yahoo Librié Group file section under content generation.

Any feedback is welcome.

Jerome Tay
quantumskie is offline   Reply With Quote