Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-30-2014, 01:04 PM   #1
lepau
Connoisseur
lepau doesn't litterlepau doesn't litter

Device: M92
i86: return from full screen / gestures

I selected the full screen mode in a document on the i62.
since this results in the menu at the bottom having disapeared, I have no idea how to switch off the full screen mode again.
can anyone please tell me how to do that?

is there a list of the touch gestures soewhere that the i62 understands?
lepau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 01:36 PM   #2
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Do a looong press on the screen until the menu pops up. Then you can leave full screen mode.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert