Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 03-31-2010, 02:17 AM   #1
manutd
manutd began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Calibre to add Apple iPad Output Profile?

Hello,

First of all, I want to say thank you to those individuals who created and continue to support Calibre. What a fantastic product!

Anyway, I apologize in advance if someone has already asked this question (I did my best to search the forums before posting), but I recently purchased an iPad and was wondering if Calibre plans to eventually include an "Output Profile" for iPad? To avoid having to manually format file conversions, such an addition would be extremely convenient.

Dave
manutd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:40 AM   #2
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW Signature edition
You would probably be better off asking that in the calibre forum.

Presumably it's something that would get added in time, but you would be more likely to get an answer about it there.
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-31-2010, 11:57 AM   #3
manutd
manutd began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
I apologize to everyone for my n00bness. I'll create a new thread over in Calibre's forum.

Admin, please remove this thread.

Thanks.
manutd is offline   Reply With Quote