Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 04:15 PM   #1
daoshi
daoshi began at the beginning.

Device: irex dr1000s
Custom charge?

Hi all,

I ordered an iRex DR 1000s from iRex's online shop. I started to wonder whether I need to pay the custom charge when they ship it to the UK?

The price (4xxGBP) on iRex's website is same to what their UK reseller says...

BTW my order status has been on preparing for dispatch for ages. Any ideas on what's going on?

Cheers
daoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:27 PM   #2
Boreras
Connoisseur
Boreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: TBA
Hello,

I think they are supposed to, but I'm not sure they will (I remember reading a recent post by another UK resident surprised not to have payed it).

Regarding your order status, this thread discusses it in great length. Apparently they will start shipping tomorrow (that is, Tuesday). Hope you receive it soon! (waiting for the videos...)
Boreras is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2008, 06:43 PM   #3
ppxnouse
Connoisseur
ppxnouse began at the beginning.

Device: Gen3
Netherlands (iRex) and UK are both part of the EU. So as long as the DR does not contain alcohol or tabaco or was declared as agricultural equipment, there should be no custom charge.
ppxnouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:47 PM   #4
daoshi
daoshi began at the beginning.

Device: irex dr1000s
Oh I see. Thanks(to Boreras as well)!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppxnouse View Post
Netherlands (iRex) and UK are both part of the EU. So as long as the DR does not contain alcohol or tabaco or was declared as agricultural equipment, there should be no custom charge.
daoshi is offline   Reply With Quote