Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 01-07-2012, 10:17 AM   #1
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
The Gallery App

I downloaded a set of 30 photos and went to the Gallery app to view them and find they are all shown as a small set of playing cards, one over the other. I can see no way to move, assort, or individually, view these full size on the screen. However, if I go to the Clock app there is a means of showing them full size on a slide show where they appear in random. Then, surprisingly, if you go out of Clock and return to Gallery it now shows them as a slide show full size??? Is there a menu somewhere for the Gallery other than the delete and detail from the Kobo menu button. Detail is simply saying how many albums, etc you have loaded.
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:54 AM   #2
mr_nobody
Evangelist
mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: kobo mini, nexus 7 (2012), kobo vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior View Post
I downloaded a set of 30 photos and went to the Gallery app to view them and find they are all shown as a small set of playing cards, one over the other. I can see no way to move, assort, or individually, view these full size on the screen.
If you tap that stack, it expands them doesn't it?
mr_nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2012, 01:50 PM   #3
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nobody View Post
No, they just jiggle a bit, so I downloaded another photo app that seems to work quite well
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:21 PM   #4
Laridae
Addict
Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Blackberry PlayBook, Nexus 4, ChromeBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nobody View Post
Yes, mine changes to the spread-out view if I touch the stack.
I can also change between the 2 views by flipping the toggle switch that appears in the top right corner of the screen.
Laridae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:24 PM   #5
Laridae
Addict
Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Blackberry PlayBook, Nexus 4, ChromeBook
The Gallery App also shows videos.
I didn't know that and stumbled all over looking for a video player app!
(Yes, I know, it's in the manual - but who reads manuals?)
Laridae is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert