Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-07-2015, 03:43 PM   #13786
Gisu29
Groupie
Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MacAir
You've received a 35% off coupon!
Spoiler:

5J7UFX
FG5D9W
4QVMFS
WDLKDK
VTYPCC
K2D9FD
HS7NSJ
K2D9FD
HS7NSJ
U2DLRH
PVKEDC
3EMAYJ
Gisu29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 03:59 PM   #13787
Mura35
Mammarella
Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-Reader, iPad
Blue

Thanks so much for the codes!
Mura35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-07-2015, 04:18 PM   #13788
Mura35
Mammarella
Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Kobo's very generic reply to my "Broken Contest" email :/

Thank you for contacting Kobo Customer Care.

You contacted us because the you were experiencing issues while attempting to submit your response on the Essential Classics Trivia Contest. Our technical team is currently investigating this issue and have reported this error to our higher management so that they can fix this issue. We will be taking steps to ensure that this type of error does not occur again.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused and appreciate your understanding on this matter.

Sincerely,
The Kobo Team

_______

You can all start laughing now.
Old 08-07-2015, 04:35 PM   #13789
JudiL
Enthusiast
JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: google nexus
some codes
D2FB6C
WJ49Z8
T73B7Z
MXP4PH
JudiL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 04:50 PM   #13790
JudiL
Enthusiast
JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: google nexus
more codes
35%:S83UZ5
30% off coupon: 9LM7M2
35% off coupon: A86ES6
30% off Coupon: 3LAAL7
JudiL is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-07-2015, 04:57 PM   #13791
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura35 View Post
Blue

Thanks so much for the codes!
You're welcome!

I see the contest [US] is still open, not working, but still open.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 05:05 PM   #13792
Mura35
Mammarella

I like this line:

"We will be taking steps to ensure that this type of error does not occur again."

It's my favorite! *snorts*

My codes from 6 days ago, lower ones 20-25% off not working any more. What a mess!
Old 08-07-2015, 05:22 PM   #13793
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
I haven't checked to see if they work.

30%
SKHCJJ GUW4DQ E5K3RR
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 05:25 PM   #13794
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Non-contest code.

25%
QS25OFF
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 06:41 PM   #13795
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
You've received a 45% off coupon!
Coupon code: CF7AJU

You've received a 35% off coupon!
Coupon code: 7EHMY3
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 10:12 PM   #13796
Kog
Enthusiast
Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, iThing kobo app
I have no idea what is going on. Coupons I won in the Canadian contest aren't working. I've tried different accounts, triple checked the book is couponable, used the coupon within 24 hours of winning it, etc. All I can think of is that kobo is giving out duplicate codes, and someone else used it before me. I have no way to verify this, of course.

Having said that, here are the codes I didn't use (and/or didn't work). I hope they work for someone. I didn't get much, with only the Canadian contest working.

30%
Spoiler:
4WLT9E (Aug 5 CA)
GJWJ3D (Aug 5 CA)
AGMTRQ (Aug 5 CA)
JDKNE6 (Aug 5 CA)
K3KYA9 (Aug 6 CA)

25%
Spoiler:
HA5RRX (Aug 5 CA)
9WWEHS (Aug 5 CA)
KTC2WJ (Aug 5 CA)
FGKLFZ (Aug 5 CA)
62RD7S (Aug 5 CA)

20%
Spoiler:
A8TPK5 (Aug 5 CA)
UY7L5A (Aug 5 CA)
H5MKD6 (Aug 5 CA)
HHEWYX (Aug 5 CA)
LG3KPC (Aug 6 CA)

10%
Spoiler:
FAQ9JG (Aug 5 CA)
95ZGYR (Aug 5 CA)
RNTE86 (Aug 5 CA)
RCYQZK (Aug 5 CA)
NAEYYM (Aug 5 CA)
NNHU2C (Aug 5 CA)
Kog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 10:19 PM   #13797
selina4books
Addict
selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Glo, & Aura HD, KPW, Nook Glow, Nook HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura35 View Post
Kobo's very generic reply to my "Broken Contest" email :/

Thank you for contacting Kobo Customer Care.

You contacted us because the you were experiencing issues while attempting to submit your response on the Essential Classics Trivia Contest. Our technical team is currently investigating this issue and have reported this error to our higher management so that they can fix this issue. We will be taking steps to ensure that this type of error does not occur again.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused and appreciate your understanding on this matter.

Sincerely,
The Kobo Team

_______

You can all start laughing now.
Laughing! I can up you one. My reply from Kobo was that it's not working because *I* need to clear my browser cache. Not one word about all the other people having the same issue. Not one word that they even know there's a problem. I wrote them back and told them I tried it on my iPad, iPhone, windows laptop, and MacBook. Pretty sure my cache isn't fouled up on every device I own. That'd be a purty big coinkydink. Also said to them surely they are aware that it is not working for a ton of people and the last three contests didn't work right either. And the one decent code I got last time before it broke wouldn't work anyway. It's laughable.
selina4books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 10:48 PM   #13798
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I got the same email. Wrote back again today. We'll see if they send a code or not. At this point I am thinking not.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 12:30 AM   #13799
specficwriter
Groupie
specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro
35%

6LUJQ3
TX3V89
N87MA7

30%
49BS5Z
X5B7DN
YGJLW5
specficwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 08:04 AM   #13800
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Between the endless problems and the annoying 'take a second look' emails, I think my days with Kobo are finally over. You need such a high code, which are either impossible to get or they dont work, to make it any cheaper than Amazon, its simply not worth the hassle.
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals