Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-06-2015, 09:56 PM   #13771
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonP View Post
Not only does the contest not work for me but usually the coupon codes they give me don't work either. Is there a limit on how many you can use in a day? Like 1?
No limits, other than it has to be a couponable book.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 10:44 PM   #13772
Amaryllis
Connoisseur
Amaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it is

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonP View Post
Not only does the contest not work for me but usually the coupon codes they give me don't work either. Is there a limit on how many you can use in a day? Like 1?
I don't think so.
I've not only used more than one on the same day, but in the same cart. I think it wouldn't let me use more than 5 in a cart though.
Amaryllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-07-2015, 01:12 AM   #13773
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

A few codes / 10%-45%
Spoiler:
R8F9HQ
A53NH7
XSWTHW
ASACQ9
VQ53NG

F3XWQ5
ZLKXR8
FPZ4ZZ
C6RJ6S
LMZ9VG
KTRPEP
YPXPBP
NSQF2E

5EDRLJ
7QTCN4
5EDRLJ
AKQ487
B3AYZT
AFA7H6

X2C5F9
FQ47ZJ
T93VUG

B3X4ZT

7CQZYE
EKJRNP
Old 08-07-2015, 01:25 AM   #13774
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPad Mini 4
35%
Spoiler:
E8RCV7
4MRGND
TVTMCV
N6P746
UR8A2Y
RLTHWK
FT23DU
YKAQWK
FQBFSF
64D7WW
TYXNCD
BSKAF9
SQWQXY
K2JRVE
WGWZTB
LQRKGD
EF57VQ
BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 08:37 AM   #13775
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
35: F25LR7 TR62Q3
30: 8R34CM UQQR4C TD2GZG YS7Y2G WUXG7M
25: P7GZEX WUJ48V WUJ48V 6KKVE4 ZETL8D MK299N H2EKGS KZXQ3U YFWGLP
20: 7ZZDNG 6TJU54
10: 3RKJKG XP89DM AR3XW4
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-07-2015, 10:08 AM   #13776
Gisu29
Groupie
Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MacAir
You've received a 45% off coupon!
Spoiler:

EDHFA5
WVPJKR
N66XK8
R3QR7S

You've received a 35% off coupon!
Spoiler:

EBJ978
L5LECM
ZE69DB
C7ZGFT
P9NDZJ
ZE69DB
C7ZGFT
FHFJLC
ES2864
ES2864
G5F8G4
ZVSPUJ
Gisu29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 10:48 AM   #13777
Kosh
Enthusiast
Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Arc 7
i think i figure out why some code work. I notice the redeem list from the email code. bottom left says eligible for promo code is check off. The book i wanted is orion publisher but if i check off the elgible box. It wont show up. It seem kobo even restricting more the use of codes.
Kosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 11:43 AM   #13778
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
My last codes this contest....

Spoiler:
10%
4MLHVK
LJ32RN
5HY2DD
EZ3A3J
ZM8EXA

20%
SCKTQ8
2HXH8L
CPLY7U
4QLYKF
LDRVYD
U9UUVB
KSEVKR

25%
8RR9PZ
8HPEDE
7SQY8M
T7R8T2
QDQAZ7
9WQB4T

30%
25AHPA
Q9U77J
8ESFWZ
4K4TTP
TEG97W
73AELA
9LYTYW
4C3CVA
DTZAMQ
PGS96F

35%
GBSKA5
XRLQD9
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 11:45 AM   #13779
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosh View Post
i think i figure out why some code work. I notice the redeem list from the email code. bottom left says eligible for promo code is check off. The book i wanted is orion publisher but if i check off the elgible box. It wont show up. It seem kobo even restricting more the use of codes.
Or the publishers are restricting. I think last month I read that one of the publishers (Carina Press) forbid them to do the discounting. I used to buy Julie Moffett's titles from there with coupons. The weird thing is that with contest codes, it comes from Kobo pockets. Some other discounts come from the author or publishers, but I think those coupons were always from Kobo.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 11:59 AM   #13780
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosh View Post
Orion is part of Hachette which is one of the big 5 Agency publishers. They don't allow the coupons to work on their titles unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
I think last month I read that one of the publishers (Carina Press) forbid them to do the discounting.
Carina, and parent company Harlequin, are owned by HarperCollins now and as such are now an Agency publisher (meaning no coupons from Kobo will work)
Old 08-07-2015, 01:16 PM   #13781
disconnected
Fanatic
disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra, H2O2e2, Clara, Auras, Kindles, Nooks, Sony, iPAQ
I'm glad there are no particular books that I need right now. I reported the broken contest and instead of getting a discount code I got instructions for deleting cookies.
disconnected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 01:47 PM   #13782
Kog
Enthusiast
Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, iThing kobo app
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Carina, and parent company Harlequin, are owned by HarperCollins now and as such are now an Agency publisher (meaning no coupons from Kobo will work)
This is true for the US and UK - coupons don't work anymore for Carina and Harlequin titles.

However, coupons do still work for Carina and Harlequin titles when purchased in Canada. I'm not sure why. It may have something to do with the fact that Harlequin and Carina are both headquartered in Canada.
Kog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 02:11 PM   #13783
jimars
Zealot
jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Thinkpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnected View Post
I'm glad there are no particular books that I need right now. I reported the broken contest and instead of getting a discount code I got instructions for deleting cookies.
I got the same message.
jimars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 02:54 PM   #13784
Mura35
Mammarella
Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-Reader, iPad
Just sent Kobo and email, telling them I have indeed deleted all the cookies, tried different browsers and computers. Let's see what happens.
Mura35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 03:32 PM   #13785
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
45%
UVMKCJ
NCUM3U

35%
94VHUC
MGZUYN
QQU6WS
FW9XFE
BK2BM8
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags