Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-05-2015, 08:14 PM   #13756
Kim W
Connoisseur
Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Here's my coupons from the first couple days of the US contest.

You've received a 35% off coupon!
Coupon code: 49Y3V5 - used?
Coupon code: 52L322
Coupon code: 2HRJV3
Coupon code: RJPUP9

You've received a 30% off coupon!
Coupon code: XTLJJA
Coupon code: EZ4UYP
Coupon code: 2STRHK
Coupon code: HC87P3
Coupon code: AJCGC9
Coupon code: YTQ9Q4
Coupon code: B647HB
Coupon code: 3LXY64
Kim W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:55 PM   #13757
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
More codes!

Spoiler:
10%
3M693Z
NTWDQ9
RMY22C
BCQFHS

20%
E9C753
E8JNU8
DS7BGX

25%
56NDX3
W6JYCB

30%
NUEHY7
ZD7BJC
8HHBUR
EF5WFB
UTZCLZ

35%
28W924
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-05-2015, 10:02 PM   #13758
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
35%
PXU5LS
H85YSJ
YL9F38
EU4NY8
RSLVWC
D35MJZ
R2XMHD
JV8DZJ
PMZT8K
2738GD
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 02:54 AM   #13759
Willza
Willza has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
Here are some coupons from the first couple of days. Not working for me here either - U.S. contest. Looking at the network traffic, it seems that the server does actually respond (as opposed to timing out) with a "500 - server error" - although it takes a long time, so I guess that could be due to the server timing out connecting to the machine that actually provides the codes.

30%

Spoiler:
K625C8
XBHB7X
X97TW5
D6HH62
BUGXWM
XF7B2Y
8JFXLA

35%

Spoiler:
HYKFWZ
ABYWG7
Willza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 07:54 AM   #13760
selina4books
Addict
selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Glo, & Aura HD, KPW, Nook Glow, Nook HD
Thursday 6am US, still broken. Don't they realize people are not going to want to plunk down $$$ for their ereaders if they can't even make the contests work? Really frustrating.
selina4books is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2015, 07:55 AM   #13761
TM78
Zealot
TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
I have same problem. And i'm trying and trying but everytime is the same. I hope they will fix it soon.
TM78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 08:33 AM   #13762
selina4books
Addict
selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Glo, & Aura HD, KPW, Nook Glow, Nook HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by TM78 View Post
I have same problem. And i'm trying and trying but everytime is the same. I hope they will fix it soon.
I'd be surprised if they do. Contest is almost over.
selina4books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 10:08 AM   #13763
ottdmk
Wizard
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus, Lenovo Tab M8 HD
Still working in Canada. Bizarre.
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 10:12 AM   #13764
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Working link for US contest:

https://www.kobo.com/contest/index/?...tialclassicsus

Link works, but no response whatsoever to correct answers This is beyond incompetence.

Last edited by JoHunt; 08-06-2015 at 10:17 AM.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 11:15 AM   #13765
Gisu29
Groupie
Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MacAir
Is there someway that we can play "in Canada"?
Gisu29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 12:22 PM   #13766
specficwriter
Groupie
specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro
30%:
Spoiler:

CXXH5P
ERHS2C
U3498Q
X725Z2
7QH84M
UUEWCC
S5ZVC8
2ZT438
6F9TQR
EML6TX
WFZBWC
UYNCA9
WLSWQ4
2A98UT
CYM47Q
4BBJDV
FE55AD
WQRZZZ
9R847H
X8H2A9
RPKJ6X
9ZLJZ5
QDY4Y6
VFW557
9VAYKH

I have several lower codes, PM me if you are interested.
specficwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 08:34 PM   #13767
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gisu29 View Post
Is there someway that we can play "in Canada"?
Only if you register on the CA contest link with emails not already registered in other countries.

What are the chances they'll have it running tomorrow to finish the contest?
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 08:51 PM   #13768
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
What are the chances they'll have it running tomorrow to finish the contest?
It won't happen.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 09:32 PM   #13769
ShannonP
ShannonP knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.ShannonP knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.ShannonP knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.ShannonP knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.ShannonP knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.ShannonP knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.ShannonP knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.ShannonP knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.ShannonP knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.ShannonP knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.ShannonP knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite DP75SDI
Not only does the contest not work for me but usually the coupon codes they give me don't work either. Is there a limit on how many you can use in a day? Like 1?
ShannonP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 09:44 PM   #13770
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonP View Post
Not only does the contest not work for me but usually the coupon codes they give me don't work either. Is there a limit on how many you can use in a day? Like 1?
I don't think so. I was able to cash in my three codes all on the same day.

But, knowing Kobo, maybe there is a limit and it was just broken when I tried.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals