Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-02-2015, 11:19 AM   #13696
jimars
Zealot
jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Thinkpad
I found that it takes up to ten seconds for the "congratulations" message to appear.
jimars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 12:29 PM   #13697
Polarpenguin
Groupie
Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS- T3S, Kobo aura H2O Kobo aura One Kobo libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty Username View Post
Anyone else having trouble registering a correct answer today?
(Q5 - Far From the Madding Crowd screenplay author.)

I click the wrong ones and get the 'sorry, try again' message but no response at all for the correct answer. I know this happened in the last trivia quiz and I emailed to complain but the response was less than helpful - trying to blame my browser.

So before I email another complaint - is it just me?
Having the same problem. Are you in the Uk Witty Username?
Every question this contest has been problematic for me. Either very slow to register the correct answer, or on one day telling me I'd already answered When I hadn't. Think this was day 1 question but playing on day 2. Received 2 code emails.

These quizes have been really screwy the last few months
Polarpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-02-2015, 01:19 PM   #13698
Pierre Menard
Zealot
Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Nook HD+, Nook Simple Touch
I wasn't getting any response today after clicking on the answer a couple times (US), so I refreshed the page and tried again. That time it said, "Sorry, you have already answered this question."

Checked my email, and like Polarpenguin I also found two coupons today. If I'd read that post first, I might have clicked a bunch more times before refreshing--how many codes might I have wound up with then? They were both 10% coupons, ofc...
Pierre Menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 01:45 PM   #13699
howyoudoin
how YOU doin?
howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, iPad Pro 10.5”, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
Thanks for the Code! Found one from the first post that got me 30% off in the India store.
howyoudoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 02:15 PM   #13700
Amaryllis
Connoisseur
Amaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it is

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimars View Post
I found that it takes up to ten seconds for the "congratulations" message to appear.
Same here. I found that I did get the congratulations message and my coupon code, but it took quite a long time to come up.
Amaryllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-02-2015, 03:27 PM   #13701
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I played "catch up" last night -- I had four days' questions to answer. They all took quite a lot longer than 10 seconds, but did eventually show up.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 03:53 PM   #13702
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
US codes.

25%

XTKAXG
ZC6ZJF
2LCXJP
75KDF5
GXH6ZL

30%

GSA88E
A3TYEM
2HGYGU
BGGWR7
DL5W66
4L4GPS

35%

8F369P
7EHMY3

I have some 20% as well if anyone wants them.
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 05:26 PM   #13703
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polarpenguin View Post
...[snip]...Received 2 code emails.

These quizes have been really screwy the last few months
I also received two codes because I clicked twice before the Congratulations appeared. But this time the two codes were identical. Last contest this happened they sent different codes for each time I clicked.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 07:47 PM   #13704
zelda.owns.link
Evangelist
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
USA Codes

Spoiler:
10%
7G8AAV
WU9PGX
8SBV8D
CKS3QS
BC3CBX
KAHNTV

20%
APSDVL
985DQC
9X9VLF
PUYQ5G
3KDNC2
EW9DTQ
MBMYWQ

25%
M2GLFW
33XDP9
PZGY7G
THMRW6
YVTPA8
TDA85W
4VFP2B
NB2DBW

30%
WF3D9Y
PJ3ADE
2WVVG7
UHE4VA
3KKHTJ
R6BJSX

35%
ZAJD4K
T9EDV9
B59PYJ
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 02:26 AM   #13705
Kirri13
Enthusiast
Kirri13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirri13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirri13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirri13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirri13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirri13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirri13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirri13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirri13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirri13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirri13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Blackberry Playbook
Discount Codes up for grabs:
30%:
MERMYF RYBHW9 25WWFW G697KC 93TS36 WRJ362 4S4G9Y MSF2YY 8ZBMRS WVLTHN EFYNJK PTLTLG QTXTL2 32F873 2KNNFN DV3L65 U8TW5A XWSHLQ DBRPC4 7FH37R C6H47D E7JPU4 Q8U7M4 EAVTEA ZZHT96 PUYLF6 3EE7PX TAESM9 PDBPGV BJA285 JLZC8F 7TV9FN M95X6E LB8FSG SUJKHJ C379VN DXSBST NJF99F RNM549 SVB6NG B8D3G6 3YCYKM 2VJUUY H2RY76 6C2L2R
U3AVE8 5T79EJ GPHM9E 5T22U9 LY4S2Z V3MX8H YB67F6 J5ZX2Q DV5QS8 NKHBHU D7ETMW RXPWNU
35%:
GTYDX3 UJLLAA HZLFSQ CRK5LQ VVU8N5 7ML4JF 5C3U3K RXU7GP 3PQB7H
JHXUVS 6EAL9N

Last edited by Kirri13; 08-03-2015 at 02:33 AM.
Kirri13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:54 AM   #13706
Witty Username
Addict
Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Kobo Touch, Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
I haven't tried today, but it will be the Contest with the problem, not you. This makes the third (?) Month now that this has happened.

Use the email address:
Contest@kobo.com
Thanks for the email address, I've sent a complaint off today as I still can't register a correct answer for days 5 & 6.
Witty Username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 10:25 AM   #13707
skyblue23
Enthusiast
skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: Nook
Here are some 30% codes (US):

5XP9V7
9NGWXN
AF4XLF
ZJWYHQ
E6BKS6
9PVG4N
V872DD
VST7UJ
87S653
R6LU67
2WXS9J
skyblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 12:58 PM   #13708
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
30%: PRY3VE G9R64C WXV9FL 56T4EQ
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 07:57 PM   #13709
Kosh
Enthusiast
Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Arc 7
coupon problem

does anyone have any problem using contest coupon in canada? i was using one for orion publishing (ian rankin). it wont take it.
Kosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:08 PM   #13710
Gisu29
Groupie
Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MacAir
You've received a 35% off coupon!
Spoiler:

KL5XBR
KB67TR
JGKVFH
JGKVFH
JGKVFH
QVRSYE
RVGZBS
ZTZD52
6N8ZXH