Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-27-2009, 06:00 PM   #1
Krystine
Krystine began at the beginning.

Device: sony PRS 300
Calibre doesn't transfer book to Sony PRS 300

Hi everyone

Fairly new user to Calibre here and I'm running into a problem lately.

I've been trying to transfer (PDF) books to my Sony PRS 300, and all that transfers over is 1 blank page? This happens with the newest version, 6.30 and the version before that.

I can view the entire book in both the library and device view, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Krystine
Krystine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:04 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It's probably a problem with that particular PDF file. Try disabling the PDF Metadata writer plugin in Preferences->Plugins
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2009, 06:05 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Krystine.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote