Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-04-2010, 10:59 AM   #1
Helen Smith
Zealot
Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Hello from London

Hello, I'm an author and I live in London.

I'm looking forward to 'meeting' people in these forums. I'm on Goodreads and Librarything, too.

Helen
Helen Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 11:32 AM   #2
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hi Helen! I am Imogen, I live in NJ now but lived in London for a long time. Could you post a link to your books? I would love to check them out.

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-04-2010, 12:40 PM   #3
Helen Smith
Zealot
Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oh, hello ImogenRose. Thanks for the reply. I wonder if you liked London? It's lovely here at the moment with spring arriving.

For now I have only one book (Alison Wonderland, my first) available as an ebook. It was originally published by Gollancz in the UK about ten years ago and got some good reviews in the UK press. Sales have fizzled out over time and so I have just published it as an ebook. Here's a link to it on Amazon but it's also available in other formats here or on Mobipocket here.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:16 PM   #4
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Helen, I loved London. I worked at St Mary's (Paddington). I really miss it. I will head over to Amazon and check your book out, love the title.
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 01:31 PM   #5
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello and welcome to MR!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-04-2010, 02:16 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Helen and welcome to MobileRead. I used to live outside London in Beds back in the 70's. Loved going into London.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:12 PM   #7
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Hello, Helen Smith! Welcome to MobileRead, and I may the e-book format bring you many new sales!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:19 PM   #8
Helen Smith
Zealot

Hello, thanks for the lovely greetings - I really appreciate the warm welcome.
Helen
Old 04-05-2010, 05:20 AM   #9
Russell
Russell began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi...I am very glad to meet another person from London. I am also from London named Russell. Hope I would have enough fun and knowledge share here with you...

----------------------------
Razor Pocket Rocket
Razor Pocket Rocket bike
Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:45 PM   #10
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Click image for larger version

Name:	066.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	49247 Helen, and welcome to the forum.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:10 PM   #11
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hi Helen & welcome to MR
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:51 PM   #12
Helen Smith
Zealot

Thank for the welcome Katty's Cat, Lady Blue and Russell.