Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-17-2010, 12:48 PM   #1
king_john
Mr
king_john began at the beginning.

Device: kindle DX
Indexing on a Kindle DX

This is a simple 'Hello' since I logged into this forum to get help with indexing on my Kindle DX. While I was away, the Kindle did it for me. Come to discover from the forum that this is how it works. If you archive a book and then download it again to your kindle, the machine needs time to get its act together.

Anyways, Hello. And I anticipate being back because that is how the world of electronic gadgets works especially for someone my age.
king_john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:02 PM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Welcome to the site John. Here is the link to the Kindle Subforum:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=140
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-17-2010, 01:08 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi John and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
indexing, kindle dx