Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-12-2011, 04:54 PM   #1
catscradle
catscradle began at the beginning.

Device: velocity micro cruz tablet t103
Calibre server not found

First off, I am very new to ebooks and the various devices that you can read them on.

My dad got me a Velocity micro Cruz Tablet T103. My biggest problem with it is getting my ebooks on to it. Calibre was recommended for the books, but my tablet can't connect to the server. I tried submitting a ticket on the Calibre site only to be told to come here for answers.

If anyone has an idea of what to do (other than return it) or if there is something anyone needs to know more about to help me with this, post here and I will reply. thanks
catscradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 05:17 PM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
You might start with posting some information at all. As in what did you try, and in what way did it fail to work?
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert