Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-15-2014, 03:38 AM   #29326
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Afternoon cup of unbranded Keemun tea. I just came back from lunch with a friend who's on his way to Sri Lanka for two weeks, staying in Kandi. He's promised to bring me back as much Uva tea as he can fit in his bags!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I meant geographically silly
Be happy he didn't answer you metaphysically!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 04:14 AM   #29327
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Phbbbbbttttttt~~~~~~
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:54 AM   #29328
Prash
Zealot
Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3W, LG OG-E970, Utopia Apad
Hmm first timer here.

Anyway, enjoying a hot cup of moong dal kheer on a gloomy evening.

Last edited by Prash; 09-15-2014 at 09:56 AM.
Prash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 10:04 AM   #29329
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Welcome to the lounge! Mind the llizards and llamas!
Old 09-15-2014, 10:27 AM   #29330
paindaisy
paindaisy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paindaisy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paindaisy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paindaisy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paindaisy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paindaisy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paindaisy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paindaisy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paindaisy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paindaisy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paindaisy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
homemade strawberry smoothie
paindaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 10:54 AM   #29331
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Diet Coke.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 11:16 AM   #29332
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Time for a glass of Capt. Morgan Jamaica rum and a ride on 'The African Queen.'

Charlie: A man takes a drop too much once in a while, it's only human nature.
Rose: Nature, Mr. Allnut, is what we are put in this world to rise above.

Stitchawl
Old 09-15-2014, 03:18 PM   #29333
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prash View Post
Hmm first timer here.

Anyway, enjoying a hot cup of moong dal kheer on a gloomy evening.
Hi! Is that a tea? Or a what?
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 04:51 PM   #29334
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
First mug of tea for the day. At last.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:36 PM   #29335
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Bows and flows of angel hair
And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere,
I've looked at clouds that way.

But now they only block the sun,
They rain and snow on everyone
So many things I would have done,
But clouds got in my way.

I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down and still somehow
It's cloud's illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Xm30heHms )

Good morning, everyone! The clouds are putting on a glorious show today, with an incredibly vivid blue background! I think putting my desk next to the window was a great idea... unless I need to get any work done. But I've got a big mug of East India Company's "Assam" tea to begin the day, and I'm almost ready to visit the Food Lady. It's going to be a wonderful day!

Stitchawl
Old 09-16-2014, 03:54 PM   #29336
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Well, after getting up at 1AM to meet my DW in the ER, and then back home for 3 hours of sleep and take her in to get a CAT scan, I'm exhausted. Lion Mountain Keemun helps, but this is going to take rather more caffeine than that, I suspect.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 04:04 PM   #29337
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Well, after getting up at 1AM to meet my DW in the ER, and then back home for 3 hours of sleep and take her in to get a CAT scan, I'm exhausted. Lion Mountain Keemun helps, but this is going to take rather more caffeine than that, I suspect.
Yikes! Accident? Fall? I hope things calm down for you & DW!
LOTS of caffeine! Although I've found stress can keep me quite awake!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 05:02 PM   #29338
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Second mug of tea, here.

And, let's be careful out there!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 09:26 AM   #29339
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Yikes! Accident? Fall? I hope things calm down for you & DW!
LOTS of caffeine! Although I've found stress can keep me quite awake!
Massive headache, with no obvious reasons. Though we're both thinking that if the CAT scan doesn't have any obvious problem that it could be the result of a serious dehydration issue caused by a combination of factors. The dehydration is resolved now, and she's reporting that she feels like the aftermath of the migraines she used to get.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 10:23 AM   #29340
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Buy her a camelbak. That easy she can make sure liquids are available all the time!

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?