Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-26-2010, 11:17 AM   #1
jmmcg9
Zealot
jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, iPad Pro (12.9”), iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Mini 5, Forma
Kindle 2 w/ Octo Vintage Leather for sell

I am selling my 14 month old Kindle 2 with an Octostyle Vintage Leather cover for $225 including shipping (continental US only). I am open to selling the cover separately for $50 (no extra charge for breaking it in! It folds back nicely). Both items are in excellent shape. Contact me by PM. Paypal only for payment. I can supply images if needed. I will reset the device prior to shipping. I will also include the original Amazon leatherette cover plus the included cables.
Cheers, Joe Mac

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-29-2010 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Left something out - [OP GAVE TO MOM]
jmmcg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:25 PM   #2
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Hi,

I know someone who is looking, but is this global or US?
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-26-2010, 07:09 PM   #3
jmmcg9
Zealot
jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

US. Thx Joe Mac
Old 05-26-2010, 07:41 PM   #4
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
I see; thanks =)
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:43 AM   #5
xnowimcoolx
Connoisseur
xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 2
is the Octostyle Vintage Leather cover the old style or new style. I love the old style, but not a fan of the new style.
xnowimcoolx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2010, 12:06 AM   #6
jmmcg9
Zealot

Kindle with Octo Vintage cover

The cover is the old style. Here are some images. The great thing about Octovo is that the covers look better as they age. I also have the iPhone ribbon cover. It is awesome.
Cheers, Joe Mac

Click image for larger version

Name:	1540_Kindle_2010_LRES.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	52375 Click image for larger version

Name:	1546_Kindle_2010_LRES.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	52376

Click image for larger version

Name:	1556_Kindle_2010_LRES.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	52378 Click image for larger version

Name:	1550_Kindle_2010_LRES.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	52377
Old 05-28-2010, 12:10 AM   #7
jmmcg9
Zealot

One final note, I would like to sell both together, but for the cover alone add $5 for shipping totaling $55.
Cheers, Joe Mac
Old 05-28-2010, 11:47 PM   #8
jmmcg9
Zealot

Update, I sold the Octo cover (pending completion of the transaction. Also, decided to give the Kindle to my Mom (an avid reader) as a trial run. If that turns out anything like the time I tried to teach her how to use a Mac, the Kindle will be back on the market....
Cheers, Joe Mac
Old 06-15-2010, 03:24 PM   #9
xnowimcoolx
Connoisseur
xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 2
received it today, exactly as pictured. Thanks!
xnowimcoolx is offline   Reply With Quote