Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-30-2009, 01:03 PM   #1
shighfield
Groupie!? GROUPIE!?!?
shighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enough

Device: EBW 1150, Kobo Touch
Send to Device (Unsupported)

Hello,

Did anyone write a plugin that would allow one to send a specific format to an unsupported device?

ie: I am storing ".IMP" files within Calibre now and I would like to say send a IMP file to drive h:\books\

Is that possible?
shighfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 01:30 PM   #2
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
I think, but I'm not sure, but you can use the 'Save to Disk' button and chose the location of where the file will go.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-30-2009, 01:32 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Use Save to disk (click the arrow next to it and select save single format to disk) You can setup which format to save in the Preferences
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 02:14 PM   #4
shighfield
Groupie!? GROUPIE!?!?
shighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enough

Hrmmm... This isn't working for me. It's saving all of the files not just the IMP. Where do I tell it to only save the IMP? I've selected that format as "Format for single file save" but doesn't seem to take...

Last edited by shighfield; 03-30-2009 at 02:19 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:38 PM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
click the arrow next to the save to disk button
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-30-2009, 03:06 PM   #6
shighfield
Groupie!? GROUPIE!?!?

<Sigh> Sorry I was using the right click menu not the big button up top. WOrks great thanks Kovid!