Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 02-09-2012, 02:23 AM   #1
JsKindle3
My K3 has my heart
JsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3
Thumbs up Things they should make....

I was thinking they should make a bag that holds all the accessories for your kindle/e-reader. IE: Light, Headphones, Extra skin, those sort of things. So its all in 1 place with your reader. (if they have one, i havent been able to find it yet).

What else do you think they should make or even fix to make your e-reader world better?
JsKindle3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:11 AM   #2
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Angry No-o-o-o-o ! Agh-h-h-h-h ......

Not more stuff to carry round, keep track of, spend on, take up space, lose, "customize" [i.e. give even more money to companies for unnecessary things] .........

Extra skin ?

Perleeze........

How about ... get some bigger pockets ?

Mind, you could always get a [well-paid, contracted ] servant, thereby giving somebody a job and using up the spare cash you obviously need to get rid of....

Or send it to me, and I'll get a paper shopping bag [free] thereby saving the planet......
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2012, 05:52 AM   #3
AlexGrama
Writer
AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nexus 7
Well, if you have a backpack I believe it's enough. Why would you need an extra skin? The charger, headphones, light should fit in the backpack without any difficulties.
AlexGrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:53 AM   #4
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Something like these?

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...ld%2Caps%2C159

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:58 AM   #5
AlexGrama
Writer
AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nexus 7
http://www.amazon.com/OCTOVO-Messeng...8792291&sr=8-5

This is cute but unfortunately unavailable.
AlexGrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2012, 11:22 AM   #6
calibrated
Zealot
calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire w/Aldiko
Maybe something like these?

http://www.tombihn.com/page/001/PROD/300/TB0225

http://www.tombihn.com/page/001/PROD/500/TB0201

They're not specifically designed for an e-reader, and Tom Bihn stuff can be a bit pricey, but it's very high quality and lasts forever. I have two of their bags and love them.
calibrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:48 AM   #7
Venus
Country girl
Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many
Quote:
Originally Posted by calibrated View Post
Maybe something like these?

http://www.tombihn.com/page/001/PROD/300/TB0225

http://www.tombihn.com/page/001/PROD/500/TB0201

They're not specifically designed for an e-reader, and Tom Bihn stuff can be a bit pricey, but it's very high quality and lasts forever. I have two of their bags and love them.
These bags look great....which bags have you tried?....I definitely am going to order one of these bags.
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:48 AM   #8
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by JsKindle3 View Post
I was thinking they should make a bag that holds all the accessories for your kindle/e-reader. IE: Light, Headphones, Extra skin, those sort of things. So its all in 1 place with your reader. (if they have one, i havent been able to find it yet).
I believe they call those 'purses'.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:51 AM   #9
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
Any bag of the appropriate size should work - it doesn't need to be specifically marketed for ereader accessories. There are hundreds of thousands of different types of bags on the market already.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:01 PM   #10
calibrated
Zealot
calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire w/Aldiko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
These bags look great....which bags have you tried?....I definitely am going to order one of these bags.
I have the Ristretto for 13" MacBook and the Medium Cafe Bag. If you're thinking of purchasing one, you might want to check out their forums at http://tombihn.com/forums.
calibrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:27 PM   #11
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
Or something like http://www.sfbags.com/products/sleev...leevecases.php with a piggyback bag option.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:58 PM   #12
JsKindle3
My K3 has my heart
JsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3
ha.ha. I have a purse. I meant something specific for the e-reader.

JsKindle3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:04 PM   #13
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
I have the small cafe bag & love it. It carries my reader, wallet & a number of other things.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:48 PM   #14
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
I bought one of these for my Inspiron Duo: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834990258

... but when the Duo's not in it, it's perfect for toting my Kindle in it's M-Edge cover, booklight, ipod, earbuds, related charging cables, and other random things. Otherwise known as the "stuck somewhere without internet access survival kit".

(The purse I generally carry is small. It holds my wallet, phone, and maybe a pen and some candy.)
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:21 AM   #15
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I recently got this: http://onlinemilitaria.com/shopexd.asp?id=1914&bc=no

The Mk VII Gas Mask Bag works perfectly as a small bag for carrying round my T1, tablet and any bits I wants with it. Also the main section has a divider that's perfect for holding a drink in.

Seeing as it's also the same bag as used by Indiana Jones, it's damn cool too!

Don't forget to purchase the leather strap as the canvas one on the original versions is way too short, and the replica has no included strap.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote