Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-03-2011, 11:36 AM   #1
EKetabi
EKetabi began at the beginning.

Device: none
Unhappy Need help to get my language work with a rooted NST

. .

Is there any suggestion about making a not supported language on Simple Nook Touch is working normally!!

I really appreciate any key point or link will be posted here ; I am sure it will be serve a wide range of this nice forum visitor.

EKetabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:33 AM   #2
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Which language?
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-06-2011, 07:28 AM   #3
EKetabi

It is an Arabic language.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:59 AM   #4
EKetabi

I think the language kind is dosent matter. If I found any method to install any foreign language.

I hope any body know the solution.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:32 AM   #5
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I asked "what language" because language itself probably isn't the problem, but rather the fonts and also reading orientation if it's not the "standard" left-right, up-down.
Unfortunately I don't have any solution.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-08-2011, 09:27 AM   #6
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
try here someone is also looking arabic support
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1367829
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote