Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-23-2010, 11:30 AM   #1
JTAL604622
Enthusiast
JTAL604622 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 900
list of commands for Calibre

is there somewhere where I can get a list of the commands for Calibre for instance I cannot find how to find all the books missing covers?

I though it was something like covers=false, I searched the forums but am not finding anything similar...

Thanks.
JTAL604622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:57 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTAL604622 View Post
is there somewhere where I can get a list of the commands for Calibre for instance I cannot find how to find all the books missing covers?

I though it was something like covers=false, I searched the forums but am not finding anything similar...

Thanks.
covers:false you simply missed the :
fields end in ":"
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:50 PM   #3
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
covers:false you simply missed the :
fields end in ":"
It's singular - cover:false
The author search can be plural ("authors") or singular, but not this one.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:57 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You can hold your mouse over the column headers, the tooltip will show you the correct lookup name to use.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:14 PM   #5
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
You can hold your mouse over the column headers, the tooltip will show you the correct lookup name to use.
Is there a column for "cover" that will do this?
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 04:21 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
It's singular - cover:false
The author search can be plural ("authors") or singular, but not this one.
typo, brain fa...

The OP wanted "covers". Typed what I saw
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote