Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 07-16-2009, 06:10 PM   #61
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallNHairyDave View Post
Is llounge llama an honorific then?

Is Am a llounge llama?

Yeti confused!

Yeti thought you meant he was actually a Llama, like those quadrupeds that live in the andes...

If Am is a llounge llama, then yeti happy to be a llounge llama too... as long as I still a Yeti too!
Most of the llamas we know of live in Wales.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:12 PM   #62
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:

Is Am a llounge llama?

Yeti confused!

Yeti thought you meant he was actually a Llama, like those quadrupeds that live in the andes...

If Am is a llounge llama, then yeti happy to be a llounge llama too... as long as I still a Yeti too!
all the finest members of this forum are Llounge Llamas. i would have thought am would have explained that to you, tch ! so yes, i would say it is something of an honorific title, if silliness and honour are not too antithetical...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
really ? i only know one llounge llama lliving in wales.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2009, 06:24 PM   #63
TallNHairyDave
The Yeti
TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.

Device: iPhone 3gs
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
all the finest members of this forum are Llounge Llamas. i would have thought am would have explained that to you, tch ! so yes, i would say it is something of an honorific title, if silliness and honour are not too antithetical...

really ? i only know one llounge llama lliving in wales.
Ahhhhh, then Yeti happy to be considered a llounge llama.

Still only has 2 legs though!

And Still a Yeti!

TallNHairyDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:42 PM   #64
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Ahhhhh, then Yeti happy to be considered a llounge llama.

Still only has 2 legs though!

And Still a Yeti!

clearly not mutually exclusive.

(and i'm glad you're happy, we're thrilled to have you among us. )
Old 07-17-2009, 07:05 AM   #65
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Part honorific, part qualification. As in LazyScot, llama

(As long as you don't tell anyone, I'll let you know that it stands for Lunatic Lover of Absurdly Mad Antics. At least that's what the laddy who took my $300 said.)
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-17-2009, 11:09 AM   #66
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
And Paris. And Wisconsin.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:19 PM   #67
TallNHairyDave
The Yeti
TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.

Yeti has been pestering Am... next part will be "soon" she says.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:24 PM   #68
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Yeti has been pestering Am... next part will be "soon" she says.
i certainly hope he has. that's what we're paying him for, isn't it ?

(whispered consultation) ("what do you mean "not paying" ? "funding cuts" ? "low ressources" ? "cross-platform cutbacks" ?? piffle ! just open a roadside zany carter stand ! sheesh. do i have to do everything around here ? bloody bureaucrats !")

right ! that's what we're paying him for, then, isn't it ?

(yeti : the czech is in the mail. i swear !)
Old 07-21-2009, 04:36 PM   #69
TallNHairyDave
The Yeti

Is OK Zelda. Pestering Am on this one is free

Yeti wants next installment too!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 04:36 AM   #70
Mindy
Away with the Faeries
Mindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Sony PRS 650
Is it here Yeti?

(Sorry, couldn't resist, and I had to get myself subscribed to this thread [clicking subscribe to thread obviously too easy and boring])
Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 06:19 AM   #71
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Might be up tonight
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:40 AM   #72
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Might be up tonight
That's what he said.

(I just wanted to use that line without any innuendo attached)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:52 AM   #73
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
That's what he said.

(I just wanted to use that line without any innuendo attached)
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 05:52 PM   #74
TallNHairyDave
The Yeti

Pesters Am some more.

YETI.

WANT.

UPDATE!

*grumbles*
Old 07-23-2009, 06:46 AM   #75
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
*grumbles*
uh oh. Yeti's tummy is empty.... Anyone got some liquorice? I don't want to find out if food depravation affects his generally friendly nature....
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote