Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-19-2010, 05:36 PM   #31
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
There is a very funny thread on Amazon about the Urban myth that is called Update 2.5
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 03:07 PM   #32
mcginnj
mcginnj began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2i
Hmmm... that is really a downer. You are right, waiting for the Kindle to delete titles, send to the archive, or disconnect is definitely a negative for the Collections feature. Disappointing. Amazon needs to be really careful to not let sloppy coding start a slippery slide toward mediocrity.
Jo
mcginnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2010, 06:27 PM   #33
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Can't do any of this until we get the new update right? Still waiting and NO, patience is not a virtue! I swear, me and Syndey's Mom will definitely be the last two on the planet to get this update.
Still don't have it chilady1 - how about you?
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 06:30 PM   #34
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by goblinbox View Post
@Sydney's Mom: roflcopterz
Huh? I'm not very quick on the uptake.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 03:36 PM   #35
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Still don't have it chilady1 - how about you?

Nope, I told ya - you and me Chica, the last on the planet to get it. You will be able to hear me screaming in Chicago when I do finally get it.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-24-2010, 05:32 PM   #36
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Nope, I told ya - you and me Chica, the last on the planet to get it. You will be able to hear me screaming in Chicago when I do finally get it.
Ummm... Yeah. Right. I've got TWO K2s and haven't seen hide nor hair. I'll take that bet!

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:47 AM   #37
ahda02
ahda02 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
I really hope that the Collections can be handled through my PC, not just on my Kindle.
ahda02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:51 AM   #38
elmoglick
Groupie
elmoglick doesn't litterelmoglick doesn't litterelmoglick doesn't litter

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX, Kindle DXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahda02 View Post
I really hope that the Collections can be handled through my PC, not just on my Kindle.
Unfortunately, the Collections feature is only available via the Kindle itself. I don't believe the Kindle for PC app (and the apps for other devices) yet incorporate it.
elmoglick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.5, kindle, update