Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 03-18-2012, 07:20 PM   #1
rbacal
rbacal began at the beginning.

Device: edge
PE running out of space...

Can't remember if I asked before. PE, with ermine, and I really don't want to do the upgrades to enable programs 2 SD, but I seem to be constantly running out of room to add programs. Since I don't know what is stored internally, and what's not (ie. caches, data) I'm not sure how to handle this. I delete apps, and then eventually get the warning again, even if I don't add new apps.

I'm noticing that some programs (tweetcaster for eg.) seem to get larger and larger as their data files grow, but there's no way I can see to delete the data, except to delete all the account information.

So, what should I be looking for to explain the warnings that reoccur?

All help would be appreciated. I read here regularly, but rarely post, so it's a good time to thank everyone who has contributed...such a great community.
rbacal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:07 PM   #2
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Settings, Applications; there are two settings that clear data.

The original downloaded apks may still reside, if not previously deleted, as uninstalling does not remove them.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
memory, program space