Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-01-2013, 07:56 AM   #31
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
...but, are you sure it has to be the cover and not just any TOC entry.
You are right, any TOC entry will do.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:33 PM   #32
imsoawesome
Enthusiast
imsoawesome is no ebook tyro.imsoawesome is no ebook tyro.imsoawesome is no ebook tyro.imsoawesome is no ebook tyro.imsoawesome is no ebook tyro.imsoawesome is no ebook tyro.imsoawesome is no ebook tyro.imsoawesome is no ebook tyro.imsoawesome is no ebook tyro.imsoawesome is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kobo Touch
My covers mostly are displaying fine but some titles are displaying text based covers even though they have actual covers that are visible on calibre, my android phone and in my old kobo.

I recently exchanged my glo due to defect and had to re-add my library in one shot. Could this be why some covers aren't generating? I searched the forums and saw that it could reach image capacity at about 2500 books but I only have 700! I also just added 4 book and those covers are not generating either.

I tried the above suggestions to see if it triggered the kobo to generate these covers but it hasn't worked.

Edited to add: although I get text covers when in sleep or home page, when in library view there are simply blank areas where covers should be.

Last edited by imsoawesome; 02-01-2013 at 05:37 PM.
imsoawesome is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.3.1, cover, workaround