Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-16-2013, 03:42 PM   #16
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Oh, I thought that after logging out it would reboot and I would stay logged out so I don't understand why I am still logged in afterwards... Plus it still does not want to communicate with Calibre. Checking the disk shows no anomalies, and I have done the factory reset thingy already, to no avail.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:05 PM   #17
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Oh, I thought that after logging out it would reboot and I would stay logged out so I don't understand why I am still logged in afterwards...
Logging out should have done a reboot and than taken you through the setup when it restated including a step to login again.
Quote:
Plus it still does not want to communicate with Calibre. Checking the disk shows no anomalies, and I have done the factory reset thingy already, to no avail.
To check: You went into the setting menu, chose "Device information" and pressed the "Factory reset" button? And said yes to the prompt? After that it reset, rebooted and took you through the setup?

After all that, it still can't talk to calibre? What is the exact message that calibre is giving you?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2013, 06:54 AM   #18
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Logging out should have done a reboot and than taken you through the setup when it restated including a step to login again.

To check: You went into the setting menu, chose "Device information" and pressed the "Factory reset" button? And said yes to the prompt? After that it reset, rebooted and took you through the setup?

After all that, it still can't talk to calibre? What is the exact message that calibre is giving you?
I just saw your post, thanks for trying to help. I'm quite busy with family today, so I'll try later and will post here the calibre message.

edit: can't seem to be able to reproduce the error, which happened at least 3 times yesterday but not today... ?

Last edited by aceflor; 05-17-2013 at 12:58 PM.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote