Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-30-2004, 09:37 PM   #1
BooksForABuck
Zealot
BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: Color Nook, Kindle 2, Palm III, eBookWise, HP Jornada
Accessibility

I know it isn't an original thought, but do people who fear eBooks really think about how books are made available. With an eBook, I can adjust fonts--larger for my mother, smaller for my son. On my computer (and some day I'm sure my PDA), I can use text-to-speech to have my eBook read to me--nice for me but really important to vision impaired. If you want to do that with a traditional book, the publisher has to produce, maintain, and inventory multiple different versions. With eBooks, software takes care of it.

Rob Preece
Publisher, www.BooksForaBuck.com
BooksForABuck is offline   Reply With Quote