Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-20-2011, 10:39 PM   #1
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
KinCleaner 1.1 Beta

Version 1.1 of KinCleaner, my open source Windows freeware to automate deletion of Kindle notices, is now available in beta release. New features include a Recycle Bin, so that deleted notices can be restored, a refined user interface, and a design friendlier to User Access Control and standard user accounts. I've tested with one never-rooted K3 3G, with my 32 bit Vista development PC, and, to an extent, with my wife's new 64 bit Windows 7 PC, but I'm not sure how it will work on related platforms. All feedback welcome. I'd especially appreciate if someone could try this with a Kindle Fire and let me know how that goes.

The beta download can be found under "What's New," on the KinCleaner web site left panel, here:

https://sites.google.com/site/kincleaner/

Beta source code is also on the web site.

Steve Eisenberg
Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA

Last edited by SteveEisenberg; 12-20-2011 at 10:48 PM.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote