Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-28-2014, 03:20 PM   #1
cryptocoryne
cryptocoryne began at the beginning.

Device: DXG (B009), K4 (9023), PW1 (B024), KT2 (90C6)
DXG won't wake while running cr3, liberator, duokan; why?

I have a Kindle DX Graphite with firmware 2.5.8 and the latest jailbreak, launchpad, Liberator, myts terminal, and Duokan installed. There were no funny errors when I applied it and the Kindle ebook/pdf reader works fine.

However, when the kindle goes to sleep with coolreader, Liberator, or duokan reader open, the Kindle will not wake from sleep. Sometimes it will sleep once and wake up, but the second or thrird time, it does nothing when I slide the switch. Holding the power switch for 30 seconds to reboot works.

Is there a sytem.log file or other place I can look to find out why the kindle refuses to wake up if it goes to sleep with an application other than amazon's ebook reader open?

Actually, I have just uninstalled duokan as it appears that liberator can do everything it can do without the ugly Engrish menus.
cryptocoryne is offline   Reply With Quote