Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-18-2013, 11:12 AM   #37426
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Why would I count Saturday as sunset to sunset? I can't imagine the weekend ending at four in the afternoon during the winter months here.

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:20 AM   #37427
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post
I'm her eighth old man named 'Enery
'Enery the Eighth, I am!...

Whoa, who let all those Chocolate Minions in here!?!?

Where'sh that thar bottle 'o cognac?
I've always wondered: did the widow next door kill her previous husbands? Could it be that she likes to get married to a Henry, but she doesn't like being married to a Henry? To quote "Weird Al": I wanna know! I wanna know!

Chocolate minions? Time to call in the butterscotch brownies!

*Solitaire1 grabs the bottle of cognac, pours it in the thread's drain, and fills the empty bottle with root beer. [I must save the 5thWiggle or else he might pass out, get run over by a train, and then regenerate to become the 6thWiggle.] Solitaire1 thinks.*
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2013, 11:29 AM   #37428
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Why would I count Saturday as sunset to sunset? I can't imagine the weekend ending at four in the afternoon during the winter months here.

I win.

Days used to be sunset to sunset. It's why you have Halloween and Christmas Eve. Originally, Christmas Eve was the Evening of Christmas day, that is, from sunset of the day before Christmas.

(Just like the year used to run from 25th March to 24th March. (Which is why Tolkien had the years at the end of LotR start on March 25th!))

I win, from trivia overload if nothign else.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:33 AM   #37429
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Days used to be sunset to sunset. It's why you have Halloween and Christmas Eve. Originally, Christmas Eve was the Evening of Christmas day, that is, from sunset of the day before Christmas.

(Just like the year used to run from 25th March to 24th March. (Which is why Tolkien had the years at the end of LotR start on March 25th!))

I win, from trivia overload if nothign else.
Ahh the good old days...nights...whatever

I win.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 12:05 PM   #37430
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Should we pretend it's boxing day?

I win.
Advert
Old 10-18-2013, 12:08 PM   #37431
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
I claim a NATIONAL CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE DAY win.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 12:29 PM   #37432
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Still nursing my virtual hangover win
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 12:38 PM   #37433
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

Ahhhh... is there a virtual nurse in the house?

Click image for larger version

Name:	dr smilie.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	113587

I'll take the win while you recupe.
Old 10-18-2013, 12:39 PM   #37434
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Ahhhh... is there a virtual nurse in the house?

Attachment 113587

I'll take the win while you recupe.
She may have taken her chocolate minions and vacated the premises.

I really enjoyed watching the Minion Conga Line.

Last edited by red_phoenix; 10-18-2013 at 12:43 PM.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 12:50 PM   #37435
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
She may have taken her chocolate minions and vacated the premises.

I really enjoyed watching the Minion Conga Line.
Dang! I missed that.
Old 10-18-2013, 01:19 PM   #37436
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

Sounds delicious.

I win.
Old 10-18-2013, 01:19 PM   #37437
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Me too.

I'll just be happy with my Friday morning win and hope for a quick move to Saturday.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:48 PM   #37438
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

Saturday is approaching fast now.
Old 10-18-2013, 03:40 PM   #37439
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Saturday is approaching fast now.
Is that a certainty? What if the universe's time structure hiccups and bumps us from Friday into Sunday?
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:11 PM   #37440
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF

Winning in this universe's time structure of Friday to Saturday to Sunday and enjoying the Friday beginning.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!